Select To Get Started:
Calvert County Public Schools (CCPS) is responsible for maintaining student permanent records. CCPS is now offering a convenient and secure website for former students and corporations to request transcripts, graduation verifications, and replacement diplomas.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student record information is only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent/guardian of the student if the student is under 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school record information will not be released to a parent/guardian without the student’s written consent.
- All requests for student information will be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card. If unable to pay using these options please contact the last school attended and they will assist you.
- Phone, mail, or fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- All requests will typically be processed within 10 business days from the time the request is made online.
- Replacement diploma requests will be typically be processed within 8 weeks from the time the request is made online.
- For those requesting to pick up records, an official, unexpired photo ID is required such as a driver license, passport or military ID.
- You will receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process you request.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|Official High School Transcript||$3.00|
Replacement diploma requests will be processed within 8 weeks from the time the request is made online.
|High School Transcript||$20.00|
|Verification of Graduation||$15.00|
PLEASE NOTE: Please note that ALL corporate requests for education verifications will be delivered via email. High school transcripts require a signed student release to be uploaded during the online ordering process or via the Order Tracker.
Calvert County Public Schools
1305 Dares Beach Road
Prince Frederick, Maryland 20678
For Technical Support, Contact: